[LACNIC/Anuncios] LACNIC LAUNCHES NEW LOGO AND WEBSITE!

Alexandra Dans alexandra at lacnic.net
Fri Sep 21 13:56:12 BRT 2012

Dear friends,

We all change, we all evolve. In a digital world on the move and
celebrating its tenth anniversary, LACNIC is also renewing itself and
launching its new logo and website which will feature updated
information, a simplified search function and new tools.

We are fully convinced that your experience on LACNIC's new website will
be more fulfilling. However, the redesign of the site means that you may
experience certain issues such as the following:

- Some images may not load;
- The layout of some articles may not display correctly;
- Certain links may no longer be valid.

All of these problems are very easy to solve and we are working to have
every little detail fixed as soon as possible. If you would like to
report an error or if you need help navigating the new site, please
don’t hesitate to contact us at webmaster at lacnic.net

Your opinion is very valuable to us. Thanks for your feedback!

Visit: www.lacnic.net
LACNIC Team