[Ietf-lac] FW: [91all] meeting summary & thank you

Alvaro Retana (aretana) aretana at cisco.com
Fri Nov 21 20:10:57 BRST 2014

FYI..

Sólo un par de oraciones, pero muy significativa en cuanto al éxito de los
hubs remotos:

"We also had seven remote hubs throughout Latin America, which was great.
 And we had 25 presentations held by people attending remotely, a new
record! Remote attendance will be growing in the future, of course due
to technologies that IETF and others have worked on. This is good,
because it enables more participation, and lowers barriers to being
involved in the IETF.²

:-)

Alvaro.