[Ietf-lac] Summary of the II Workshop Pre-IETF/IRTF Brazil 2015

Leandro Melo de Sales leandroal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 23:56:17 BRT 2015

Hi all,
    Please, find attached the Summary of the II Workshop Pre-IETF/IRTF
Brazil 2015.

    We are sure that all participants enjoyed the workshop. This makes us
very excited for the next editions. We hope to meet you all next year in
the 3rd WPIETFIRTF, that will take place in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do
Sul, Brazil.

    The WPIETFIRTF coordinators would like to thank all participants of
the workshop, speakers and authors. A special thank to the Internet Society
for the unconditional support to the WPIETFIRTF.

Best regards,
Leandro.

--
PhD. Leandro Melo de Sales
Institute of Computing (IC) at Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL), Brazil

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."