[Ietf-lac] IETF 93 Comienza Mañana!!

Howard, Lee lee.howard at twcable.com
Mon Jul 20 03:58:23 BRT 2015

The meeting hasn’t even started yet, and I’ve already been talking about IETF-LAC as an example of how things can be done. I will be watching this list this week for ideas for how to improve communication, and what more we can do.

Nalini Elkins, who runs the IETF Mentor program, suggested the EDUNEXT meeting later today as a place to discuss how to make the IETF more accessible to newcomers and to remote participants.

There is growing excitement about the meeting in Buenos Aires next year. I hope to meet a lot of people there, and most importantly, I hope that the many first-time attendees there will not be last-time attendees!

Lee