[Ietf-lac] WG ANIMA

Leandro Melo de Sales leandro at ic.ufal.br
Mon Jul 27 15:57:30 BRT 2015

+1

[]s,
Leandro.

--
PhD. Leandro Melo de Sales
Institute of Computing (IC) at Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL), Brazil
Pervasive and Mobile Computing Laboratory (COMPELab.org / IC)
BlackBerry Tech Center LATAM
<http://www.facebook.com/leandrosalesal>
<http://www.twitter.com/leandrosalesal>
<http://www.foursquare.com/leandrosalesal>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/leandrosalesal>

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."