[Ietf-lac] IETF Berlin

Christian O'Flaherty oflaherty at isoc.org
Wed Jul 20 07:45:06 BRT 2016

Los Grupos de trabajo que se reunirán hoy son: (horarios UTC)

WEDNESDAY, July 20, 2016
1000-1230  Morning Session I
Tiergarten      	INT 	dhc         	Dynamic Host Configuration WG
Schoeneberg     	OPS 	bmwg        	Benchmarking Methodology WG
Potsdam II      	OPS 	netconf     	Network Configuration WG
Charlottenburg I  	RTG 	i2rs        	Interface to the Routing System WG - 11:30-12:30
Potsdam III     	RTG 	rtgwg       	Routing Area Working Group WG
Bellevue        	SEC 	ace         	Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG
Charlottenburg I  	SEC 	trans       	Public Notary Transparency  WG - CANCELED
Potsdam I       	TSV 	quic        	QUIC BOF

1400-1530  Afternoon Session I
Lincke          	ART 	cdni        	Content Delivery Networks Interconnection WG
Schoeneberg     	ART 	modern      	Managing, Ordering, Distributing, Exposing, & Registering telephone Numbers WG
Charlottenburg II/III  	INT 	dnssd       	Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery  WG
Potsdam III     	IRTF	cfrg        	Crypto Forum
Bellevue        	OPS 	opsec       	Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure WG
Potsdam II      	RTG 	ccamp       	Common Control and Measurement Plane WG
Charlottenburg I  	RTG 	manet       	Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
Potsdam I       	RTG 	nvo3        	Network Virtualization Overlays WG
Tiergarten      	TSV 	mptcp       	Multipath TCP WG

1550-1720  Afternoon Session II
Tiergarten      	ART 	regext      	Registration Protocols Extensions WG
Charlottenburg I  	ART 	sipcore     	Session Initiation Protocol Core WG
Bellevue        	IRTF	hrpc        	Human Rights Protocol Considerations
Potsdam II      	RTG 	isis        	IS-IS for IP Internets WG
Schoeneberg     	RTG 	roll        	Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG
Lincke          	SEC 	oauth       	Web Authorization Protocol WG
Charlottenburg II/III  	TSV 	tsvwg       	Transport Area Working Group WG - Shared slot with AQM

Para participar en forma remota de alguna de esas sesiones (o para los remote hubs): https://ietf96.conf.meetecho.com

No olvidar registrarse como participante remoto: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf96/ietfreg.py

Christian O'Flaherty  oflaherty at isoc.org
Regional Development - Internet Society
Skype/Gmail/Yahoo!:  christian.oflaherty
Mobile/WhatsApp: +598 98769636