[Ietf-lac] IETF Berlin

Christian O'Flaherty oflaherty at isoc.org
Thu Jul 21 07:38:28 BRT 2016

Hoy Jueves pueden participar en los siguientes grupos de trabajo (horario UTC+2)

1400-1600  Afternoon Session I
Potsdam II      	ART 	rtcweb      	Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers WG
Bellevue        	INT 	its         	Intelligent Transportation Systems BOF
Schoeneberg     	IRTF	gaia        	Global Access to the Internet for All
Potsdam I       	OPS 	v6ops       	IPv6 Operations WG
Charlottenburg II/III  	RTG 	bess        	BGP Enabled ServiceS WG
Tiergarten      	RTG 	pce         	Path Computation Element WG
Potsdam III     	SEC 	saag        	Security Area Open Meeting
Charlottenburg I  	TSV 	alto        	Application-Layer Traffic Optimization WG

1620-1820  Afternoon Session II
Tiergarten      	ART 	core        	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Potsdam I       	ART 	ledger      	Ledger BOF
Bellevue        	IRTF	iccrg       	Internet Congestion Control
Potsdam III     	OPS 	anima       	Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG
Potsdam II      	RTG 	babel       	Babel routing protocol WG
Charlottenburg I  	RTG 	lisp        	Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG
Charlottenburg II/III  	RTG 	pce         	Path Computation Element WG - Joint session with MPLS and TEAS
Schoeneberg     	SEC 	i2nsf       	Interface to Network Security Functions WG

1830-1930  Afternoon Session III
Potsdam I       	ART 	ecrit       	Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies WG
Tiergarten      	ART 	sipbrandy   	SIP Best-practice Recommendations Against Network Dangers to privacY WG
Potsdam III     	INT 	intarea     	Internet Area Working Group WG
Charlottenburg I  	OPS 	radext      	RADIUS EXTensions WG
Charlottenburg II/III  	OPS 	supa        	Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions WG
Potsdam II      	RTG 	pals        	Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services WG - CANCELED
Schoeneberg     	RTG 	trill       	Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links WG
Bellevue        	TSV 	taps        	Transport Services WG

No olvidar registrarse como participante remoto: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf96/ietfreg.py

Para participar en forma remota de alguna de esas sesiones (o para los remote hubs): https://ietf96.conf.meetecho.com

Christian