[Ietf-lac] FW: [Maprg] Call for Contributions (IETF-98, Chicago) - deadline March 3

Alvaro Retana (aretana) aretana at cisco.com
Sun Jan 22 17:04:29 BRST 2017

On 1/16/17, 12:10 PM, "iesg on behalf of Mirja Kühlewind" <iesg-bounces at ietf.org<mailto:iesg-bounces at ietf.org> on behalf of mirja.kuehlewind at tik.ee.ethz.ch<mailto:mirja.kuehlewind at tik.ee.ethz.ch>> wrote:

Hi all,

as last meeting we have again send out a Call of Contributions on the maprg mailing list (see below). If your working group has recently discussed any interesting measurement results (or will soon) that could also be interesting for the wider IETF community, please consider forwarding this CfC to your wg’s mailing list!

Thanks,
Mirja and Dave

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: