[lacnog] Fwd: IPv4 BGP Table Reduction Analysis - Prefixes Filter by RIRs Minimum Allocations Boundaries

Roque Gagliano roque en lacnic.net
Mie Mayo 28 12:00:31 BRT 2008

Eduardo,

Sorry that I was in a run yesterday, I do know your work and I think
it is great.

Actually, RIPE Research is working in a similar analysis but going
back several years.

They did an interim report in their last meeting.

The report can be found here: http://rosie.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-56/presentations/uploads/Monday/Plenary%2016:00/upl/Karrenberg-IPv4_Prefix_Lengths.LGnt.pdf

Roque