[lacnog] 36/8 and 42/8 allocated to APNIC

Nicolas Antoniello nantoniello en gmail.com
Mar Oct 19 18:40:34 BRST 2010

Leo,

Yes, I do agree !!!

I was just making some numbers... but as you say, it depends on what you
count in or out...

One interesting question is if we are able to enumerate (or at list preview)
some of the possible scenarios when we reach the zero day... whenever.
Some times it seems to me we spend more time trying to find out what to do
that they or what will happen but to put the hands on the solution which is
already there: IPv6.

Anyway, it´s a good and enriching exercise for all of us!

By the way, we are having a panel on that possible scenarios tomorrow at
LACNIC XIV @SaoPaulo.

May participate remotely:
participacion-remota<http://www.lacnog.org/es/eventos/lacnog-2010/participacion-remota>

Best regards,