[lacnog] Recomendacion de router

Carlos Martinez carlosmarcelomartinez en gmail.com
Lun Jul 25 10:24:59 BRT 2011

While I love open source routing software (I use Quagga a lot), a
normal PC just can't compete with a router in a heavy duty application
scenario.

There are some initiatives in creating an OS-powered router, it would
be great to see if they can take off. All the software is there (BIRD,
Quagga, XORPP over some *BSD), the missing part is hardware.

warm regards,

Carlos