[lacnog] IPv6 Heatmap

Sebastian Bellagamba bellagamba en isoc.org
Mie Mayo 4 10:27:07 BRT 2011

Hi, Pedro

Im re-copying my colleague Mat Ford. IMO, what we are looking now is data coming directly from the operators, in order to have a more reliable source of information.

Cheers

Sebastian Bellagamba
bellagamba en isoc.org
Manager - Oficina Regional para America Latina y el Caribe
Regional Bureau Manager for Latin America and the Caribbean
Internet Society
www.isoc.org