[lacnog] Virtual Seminar on CPEs (was New IPv6 survey released on labs.ripe.net)

Arturo Servin aservin en lacnic.net
Lun Mayo 23 23:48:03 BRT 2011

Marco,

	No worries. We are open almost for any date on July, so there is no problem to wait for your agenda.

	About the list in the region, we have 2 where you could post this kind of information:

lactf en lac.ipv6tf.org (IPv6 task force for LAC)
Latin America and Caribbean Region Network Operators Group <lacnog en lacnic.net>

Best wishes,
.as