[lacnog] IPv6 Transitional Uncertainties

Arturo Servin aservin en lacnic.net
Mar Sep 13 12:10:02 BRT 2011

	Interesantes observaciones de Geoff Huston.

http://www.circleid.com/posts/ipv6_transitional_uncertainties/

"If we want a single working Internet at the end of all of this, then we need to keep an eye on the larger picture of network evolution during transition. We need to find ways for self interest and local interest to converge with what is in our common interest."

	Por cierto, Geoff H. será uno de los keynotes del evento de LACNOG/LACNIC en Buenos Aires:

http://lacnic.net/sp/eventos/lacnicxvi/agenda/lacxvi.html

http://eventos.lacnic.net/evra/publico?la=en&id=191017&cod=info

Saludos,
as