[lacnog] Peering in Brazil

Carlos A. Afonso ca en cafonso.ca
Jue Mayo 3 10:59:59 BRT 2012

Hi Tomas, unless the so-called "Norma 04" is abolished (and some
business interests are lobbying hard to abolish it), Anatel has no say
whatsoever on this. Rubens explains in detail the other issues which are
relevant. Regarding one point mentioned by Rubens: there are indeed many
excellent professionals, but most are well employed...

--c.a.