[lacnog] Fwd: Re: [Diversity] "emerging regions" IETF/IRTF discussion list

Arturo Servin arturo.servin en gmail.com
Mie Abr 24 10:49:21 BRT 2013

	Por si alguien quiere subscribirse a esta lista del IRTF.

Slds
as

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Diversity] "emerging regions" IETF/IRTF discussion list
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:44:36 +0000
From: Eggert, Lars <lars en netapp.com>
To: <ericas en ietf.org> <ericas en ietf.org>
CC: <diversity en ietf.org> <diversity en ietf.org>, IETF-Discussion list
<ietf en ietf.org>

CORRECTION: The list got created under irtf.org, i.e.:

list at ericas en irtf.org.

Lars

(The list creation message I got from the system said it was created
under both the IETF and IRTF domains, but apparently not.)