[lacnog] IPv6 and reverse DNS lookups are lacking

Antonio M. Moreiras moreiras en nic.br
Mie Dic 16 10:53:10 BRST 2015

There is some material in portuguese about IPv6 and reverse DNS here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRneZs9Lvno
http://saladeaula.nic.br/moodle/pluginfile.php/1726/mod_resource/content/1/DnsReverso.pdf

[]s
Moreiras.