[lacnog] IPv6 and reverse DNS lookups are lacking

Carlos M. Martinez Cagnazzo cmm en cagnazzo.me
Mar Dic 15 19:23:33 BRST 2015

Hi Mike,

It hasn't received that much attention recently, but I think we could
definitely run a tutorial/webinar on how to configure IPv6 reverse
mappings, and definitely, try to raise awareness on the issue.

Thank you for your email.

cheers!

-Carlos