[lacnog] Key signing at the upcoming ICANN Singapore meeting

Robert Guerra rguerra en privaterra.org
Lun Feb 2 13:25:54 BRST 2015

I'm packed with meetings on Monday, so no sure if I can make  5pm on Monday
(Feb 9th). So if possible,  would be great if additional time(s) could be
scheduled during the ICANN Mtg.

In the meantime, i'll add my details to the Biglumber event and share my
Keybase.io info (see below)

regards

Robert

Robert Guerra