[lacnog] Key signing at the upcoming ICANN Singapore meeting

Bill Woodcock woody en pch.net
Lun Feb 2 16:01:10 BRST 2015

> http://biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=7522

> On Feb 2, 2015, at 7:25 AM, Robert Guerra <rguerra en privaterra.org> wrote:
> I'm packed with meetings on Monday, so no sure if I can make  5pm on Monday (Feb 9th). So if possible,  would be great if additional time(s) could be scheduled during the ICANN Mtg.

…and we wound up with a DNSSEC key ceremony starting at 2pm on Monday, so it’s very unlikely that I will be back to the venue by 3pm on Monday.

I’ve set up a Doodle poll for times, assuming the location will be in the meeting venue:

http://doodle.com/zkd3f8af6dexp4xg

I have no objection to doing two sessions during the week.

So far, Robert, myself, Ricardo, and Gaël are the only ones on the keyring…  Anyone else planning to be at the ICANN meeting?  If you don’t yet have a PGP key, any of us would be happy to help you set one up in time for the meeting.

                                -Bill