[lacnog] BCOP Draft-03: open for comments (hopefully, the last draft)

Lucimara Desiderá lucimara en cert.br
Mie Sep 19 21:12:30 BRT 2018

Hello LACNIC/LACNOG Community

After a long period receiving comments and contributions, we are
releasing today the Draft-03 of the BCOP document "Minimum security
requirements for CPEs acquisition".

In the Draft-03 I've tried to point out where changes/new requirements
and some crucial points for discussion are in order to make easier
focusing on those topics.

I will start the discussion on some crucial point at the BCOP list
(bcop en lacnog.org) and I hope we can reach the *final* version during the
LACNIC30-LACNOG2018 in Rosario.

I would like to call all those who wish to contribute and who are
going to attend LACNIC30-LACNOG2018 in Rosario to attend the
face-to-face meeting that will be held on

  *September 25th, Tuesday, at 2:00 p.m. (room Vanzo)*

You are all welcome to provide feedback and make contributions.
Contributors from M3AAWG will also have the opportunity
to review the document.

The Draft-03 is available at the link below. In order make comments
and to see others suggestions, please sign in to Google Docs and
request permission to edit (previous editors already have access).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZQohaf0_s-hxh62irCup9BWuhGdRHU4iALDh6ioRAko/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,

Lucimara Desiderá
Co-chair, LAC-AAWG