[lacnog] Submarine Cable Map Project Update

Mehmet Akcin mehmet en akcin.net
Mar Sep 25 06:25:57 BRT 2018

To all LACNOG Friends,

Let me know your feedback requests!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mehmet Akcin <mehmet en akcin.net>
Date: Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 6:51 AM
Subject: Beta updates - Sept 22
To: Submarine Cable Map Status & Development <subsea en kapany.net>

Hello there,

Our beta can be accessed here <http://server.michogarcia.org//>. Screenshot
attached.

[image: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 6.45.26 AM.png]

now we are working on adding as many as cable systems possible to the map.
If you are able to help with a system , please do let us know.

We are going to be able to let registered users to update cable status very
soon. Next week we hope to present this project in Submarine Networks World
Conference and seek some support for development funding and network KMZ
gathering efforts.

in the mean time if you have feature suggestions you can enter them here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q4-BiLd2q1wzTjq_tjb5G6o8G_q0yE6CMz1gboRbAvc/edit#gid=253592441>
.

thank you and have a nice day.
--