[lacnog] Registro de puertos de origen en servidores web / Source Port Logging on Web Servers

Carlos M. Martinez carlosm3011 en gmail.com
Sab Mar 23 13:17:18 -03 2019

Hi,

On 23 Mar 2019, at 17:14, Fernando Frediani wrote:

> I mean social responsability in the sense of if a crime has been
> commited (even if it doesn't affect you) but if you have information
> that can help to solve that situation you are contributing to
> something that is in the interest of all.
>
> That's probably the main reaon some laws enforce, not forgetting the
> concerns of people's privancy.

This is key. We share common responsibilities that arise from operating
a huge, highly distributed system which largely depends on the goodwill
of those working on it.

Please log source ports. Por favor, logueen los puertos de origen.

Carlos