[lacnog] Wifi Hotspot with IPv6 support

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani en gmail.com
Lun Mayo 27 11:28:15 -03 2019

Hello guys

Thanks all for the reply about your experiences.

However the main point of my message is to know if someone has solved
the issue about IPv6 and Hotspot systems.
Normally on these systems before the users authenticates in a kind of
web form the Internet connectivity is blocked, with exceptions to
certain destinations as DNS and payment gateways sometimes and
afterwards released for navigation. This relies heavily on NAT and
redirection techniques so why I would like to find out how it can be
adapted when IPv6 is present in such scenarios.

Thanks
Regards
Fernando Frediani