[lacnog] How can CDN and Cloud providers effectively contribute to routing security

Rogerio Mariano rsouza.rjo en gmail.com
Mie Nov 13 13:26:47 -02 2019

Fernando, your understanding is correct, the idea is that more Cloud and
CDN companies will join the Task Force to spread the work more widely as it
currently does with MANRS ISP and MANRS IXP.

 In the MANRS CDN & Cloud Task Force today are:

Internet Society (editor)

Microsoft

Oracle

Google

Facebook

Azion

Akamai

CloudFlare

Nexica

Redder

Verisign

Comcast

TORIX

Telefonica

The idea of posting on LACNOG's list is to publicize the Task Force to the
community and attract more participants.

Best,

Rogerio Mariano