[lacnog] IX LAN Prefixes - Should I Automate a Discard?

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas en gmail.com
Lun Ene 13 18:15:41 GMT+3 2020

I was delirious and a little extrapolating the idea on how to develop this
automation, and I had a crazier idea yet...

Someone who could be considered as representative of the IXPs (perhaps
PeeringDB himself, or Euro-IX IXPDB ...) feeds some IRR with the IXP LAN
prefixes with ASN 0, and an AS-SET for that.

So anyone using BGPq3 / BGPq4, or IRRPowerTools could easily create this
prefix-list and use it for filtering.