[lacnog] Update on LACNIC's IRR: Near-Real-Time Mirroring Now Available

Carlos M. Martinez carlosm3011 en gmail.com
Mie Nov 25 10:32:28 -03 2020

Hi Rubens,

As you know LACNIC is an organization based in Uruguay and as such is subject to all Uruguayan relevant data privacy laws and regulations in addition to LACNIC's own privacy policy [1].

Furthermore, the IRR, unlike WHOIS, is an opt-in service. All data published in the IRR is thus published with the consent of the administrative contacts of the organizations using the service.

Warm regards

/Carlos

[1] https://www.lacnic.net/privacy-policy