[lacnog] Diseño de mi primer punto de intercambio ip.

Lucas Willian Bocchi lucas.bocchi en gmail.com
Jue Abr 1 13:32:32 -03 2021

Thanks for you clarification Rubens.
I have searched it and see these documentations that clarify the subject
https://forum.ix.br/files/apresentacao/arquivo/395/2.1%20-%20IX.br_atualiza%C3%A7%C3%A3o_2018.pdf
and
https://forum.ix.br/files/apresentacao/arquivo/987/IX.br_atualiza%C3%A7%C3%A3o_2020.pdf

Thanks for your help