[lacnog] OARConline 35a Registrations and OARC 36 Call for Contributions
chantr4 en gmail.com
Mie Ago 25 13:41:07 -03 2021
OARConline 35a is around the corner and will be taking place online on
September 8th at 15:00 UTC. Registrations are now open at <
OARC 36 will be an online meeting on November 29th & 30th starting at 10:00
UTC. The Programme Committee is seeking contributions from the community.
All DNS-related subjects and suggestions for discussion topics are welcome.
For inspiration, we provide a non-exhaustive list of ideas:
- Deployment: Managing DNS changes and propagation, release process, change
- Monitoring: Log ingestion pipeline, analytics infrastructure, anomaly
- Scaling: Managing service capacity, failovers, disaster recovery.
As it is an online workshop, we'd like to encourage brevity; presentations
should not be longer than 20 minutes (with additional time for questions).
* 25 August 2021 - Submissions open via Indico
* 1 October 2021 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
* 11 October 2021 - Initial Contribution list published
* 1 November 2021 - Full agenda published
* 16 November 2021 - Deadline for slideset submission and Rehearsal
* 29 & 30 November 2021 - OARC 36 Workshop
The Registration page and details for presentation submission are published
DNS-OARC provides registration fee waivers for the workshop to support
those who are part of underrepresented groups at DNS-OARC. See the
registration page for details.
To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides. Draft slides are acceptable on submission.
Additional information for speakers of OARC 36:
* your talk will be broadcast live and recorded for future reference
* your presentation slides will be available for delegates and others to
download and refer to, before, during and after the meeting
* you will be expected to attend a rehearsal on November 16th. It would be
very useful to have your slides (even if draft) ready for this.
If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:
via <submissions en dns-oarc.net>
Manu Bretelle, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee
OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events. Please contact <sponsor en dns-oarc.net> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.
(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)
------------ próxima parte ------------
Se ha borrado un adjunto en formato HTML...
Más información sobre la lista de distribución LACNOG