[lacnog] OARC 35 Workshop, May 6th & 7th, Registration and Call for Contributions now open

Manu Bretelle chantr4 en gmail.com
Vie Mar 19 13:34:28 -03 2021

The Program Committee decided to extend the Call for Contributions
until 25 Mar 2021 23:59 UTC (a week from now).

Thank you if you have already submitted a proposal. We still have
capacity to accommodate a few more talks. Please, do not hesitate and
send in your suggestions.

The upcoming milestones are:

* 25 Mar 2021 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
* 25 Mar 2021 - Initial Contribution list published
* 08 Apr 2021 - Full agenda published
* 22 Apr 2021 - Deadline for slideset submission and Rehearsal
* 06 May 2021 - OARC 35 Workshop

Manu Bretelle, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee