[lacnog] Subasignación de prefijos a otro ASN y el tema con los RoA

Rubens Kuhl rubensk en gmail.com
Jue Feb 3 17:34:05 -03 2022

Then just publish a full list of those RIR-assigned IP blocks being
leased. Nothing to fear, right ?
At least for ARIN, LACNIC, APNIC and AfriNIC, since RIPE doesn't look
into the reason to allocate IPv4 as you mentioned.

Rubens