[lacnog] Subasignación de prefijos a otro ASN y el tema con los RoA

Rubens Kuhl rubensk en gmail.com
Jue Feb 3 17:59:12 -03 2022

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 5:41 PM Mike Burns <mike en iptrading.com> wrote:

> It's a violation of the mailing list policy and my clients' privacy.

IP addresses are publicly visible resources, so that's bogus. So
either such addresses do not exist, and are in fact all legacy, or
they do exist in violation of RIR policies and contracts, and you are
not putting your actions and your writings in the same direction.

> Why not simply visit http://cloud-ipv4.net/ to see how to least APNIC addresses despite Fernando's claims?
> Why not visit https://www.ipxo.com/features/delegated-rpki/ to learn about ROAs and leasing?
>
> These sites have no relation to me, just do the google search and you will find your answers quickly.

You are the one claiming no wrongdoing but not willing to back it up
with transparency. You can't say whether other leasers are doing
something wrong or not, so listing their listings won't cut in this
argument. Either publish a list (can be on a Google doc with just a
link to not pollute the mailing list) or stop incentivizing wrongdoing
by others.

Rubens