[lacnog]         Subasignación de prefijos a otro ASN y el tema con los RoA

Rubens Kuhl rubensk en gmail.com
Vie Feb 4 18:49:02 -03 2022

I'll let John Curran reconcile some of what he said about ARIN in
different fora, but let me remind you that you are saying that about
all 3 pre-ICP-2 RIRs: RIPE, ARIN and APNIC. And only one of them not
being true breaks your point, or even just one allocation not being
able to lease breaks it... as I repeated a number of times, each block
will have its own ok/not-ok result, and that uncertainty is part of
the leasing process.

No concession, mate.

Rubens