[lacnog] Fwd: UTRS 2.0 Webinar Demonstration of New Features

Lucimara Desiderá lucimara en cert.br
Lun Ene 24 12:09:29 -03 2022

Hello LACNOG community

I would like to share a message regarding the launch of the Team
Cymry's service Unwanted Traffic Removal Service (UTRS) version
2.0. As in its previous version, the service is free of charge.

For those interested, there will be a webinar about the UTRS 2.0 on
February 8. Details are in the message below.

Best regards,
Lucimara