[lacnog] Big Tech's use of carrier-grade NAT is holding back internet innovation Re: 202201221433.AYC

Abraham Y. Chen aychen en avinta.com
Lun Ene 24 16:48:12 -03 2022

Hi, Henri:

1)    Re: Ur. Pts. 1) & 2):    Allow me to speculate that the intention
is a bit more convoluted than you can imagine.

2)    Re: Ur. Pts. 3) & 4):    Yes, I should wait for you to have a
chance to review the EzIP documents.

3)    Re: Ur. Pts. 5) & 6) "This draft of the block 240/4 release I will
have to change all my class slides ...     ":    I hope our work as a
"back to the future" event is realistic, not just for superficial fun.

Await for your critiques after you have a chance to review our work in
more depth.

Regards,

Abe (2022-01-24 14:46 EST)