[lacnog] Making Use of 240/4 NetBlock Re 202203162312.AYC

Abraham Y. Chen aychen en avinta.com
Jue Mar 17 00:25:32 -03 2022

Hi, Tomas:

1)    " If you are in operations everything is a burden.   ":  Of
course, there is no free lunch. The question is, whether the proposed
work delivers better performance or reduces the current, and perhaps
including future, burdens?

2)    "    ... I'd rather spend my time deploying IPv6 ... ":    This
thread of exchanges is about discussing the technical merits of the EzIP
scheme. It is not conducting a popularity polling of personal
preferences which can be influenced by too many none-technical parameters.

Regards,

Abe (2022-03-16 23:25)