[LACNIC/Politicas] LACNIC-CARIBBEAN... next month!

Alexandra Dans alexandra at lacnic.net
Wed Jun 18 16:50:43 BRT 2008

Dear colleagues,

The LACNIC-CARIBBEAN meeting is coming soon! Visit the following link
for a more complete agenda:
http://www.lacnic.net/en/eventos/lacniccaribe/agenda.html

We will have two very interesting technical workshops on Internet
Exchange Points (IXPs) and IPv6 adoption, and the participation of
prestigious international experts.

Our meeting will be held back to back with the Caribbean Internet
Governance Forum (CIGF) organized by the CTU (Caribbean
Telecommunications Union).  Visit this link for more information on this
event: http://www.ctu.int/ctu/Default.aspx?tabid=194

Please, also note that we are extending the duration to apply for the
Financial Assistance Program until June 24th.  For more information,
visit this link: http://www.lacnic.net/en/eventos/lacniccaribe/becas.html

We hope to see you next month in Curaçao!

Member Services and Communications
LACNIC