[LACNIC/Politicas] Next proposal to discuss: LAC-2007-01 Modifications to the IPv6 Prefix Initial Allocation Policy

Antonio M. Moreiras moreiras at nic.br
Thu Apr 8 20:54:59 BRT 2010

APNIC also reached consensus into a similar proposal in their last
meeting, it is on the final eight-week comment period now:
http://www.apnic.net/policy/proposals/prop-082

I agree with this proposal. Aggregation is a technical issue that should
be fostered by LACNIC, but not imposed by the allocation policy.

Moreiras.