[LACNIC/Politicas] Next proposal to discuss: LAC-2007-01 Modifications to the IPv6 Prefix Initial Allocation Policy

Carlos Marcelo Martinez Cagnazzo carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:30:16 BRT 2010

We've discussed this in the past, and I basically agree with the
policy proposal and with Moreiras's comment. However,  I keep
wondering if RIRs should / should not suggest a minimum prefix length
to be announced. Maybe it's too late to discuss this (Nicolas?), but I
believe it could be worth giving it a thought.

regards

Carlos