[LACNIC/Politicas] Next proposal to discuss: LAC-2007-01 Modifications to the IPv6 Prefix Initial Allocation Policy

Ingrid Wijte ingrid at ripe.net
Wed Apr 28 11:32:46 BRT 2010

Hello,

The RIPE Community accepted a similar proposal last year and it has been
implemented already;
http://www.ripe.net/ripe/policies/proposals/2009-06.html

In the Routing Working Group there is an ongoing discussion on routing
recommendations for IPv6:
http://www.ripe.net/ripe/maillists/archives/routing-wg/2010/index.html

Regards,

Ingrid Wijte