[LACNIC/Politicas] Costos por IP al Agotamiento de IPv4

Arturo Servin aservin at lacnic.net
Mon Oct 11 11:03:51 BRT 2010

Hi Martin,

	You have an interesting point in your presentation and how in a long/mid/short term IPv4 could be more costly than IPv6. From a research point of view (which is another interest to me), do you have some references about your mathematical model? (I am thinking about the 4 USD per address, how did you get it?)

	I couldn't find them in your presentation and I think it would be an interesting reading.

Best wishes,
-asn