[LACNIC/Politicas] Defining routing abuse (fwd)

Arturo Servin arturo.servin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 09:04:22 -03 2019

Just to note.

RIPE =! LACNIC

RIPE NCC ~ LACNIC but not the same

The anti-abuse WG is a group in RIPE, not RIPE NCC.

So, in that respect a RIPE WG that deals with operational issues as the
routing or anti-abuse would be the right place to discuss this, But not the
address policy wg that is the equivalent of this list.

As you can see, the scope of LACNIC vs RIPE is different.

https://www.ripe.net/participate/ripe

Regards
as