[LACNIC/Politicas] Nueva versión de la propuesta LAC-2019-7

Max Larson Henry maxlarson.henry at transversal.ht
Thu Mar 12 15:29:44 GMT+3 2020

Jordi/ Fernando,

Thanks for the clarification.

While I understand the context of the proposal, I would be cautious not to
put too much restrictions that would prevent nomination of good candidates.

In the last ten years, at least on two occasions, only the seating co-chair
was nominated as candidate for his/her own re-election. There was just no
other candidates.

So for now, my position is abstention.

-M