[LACNIC/Politicas] NP: LAC-2021-6 - Mejora Calidad de Politicas

Max Larson Henry maxlarson.henry at transversal.ht
Thu Oct 14 16:17:13 -03 2021

Hi Ricardo,

> there are proposals "hanging" around for long time, even after low to no
> support from community. some of them, are solutions for "no problem".

- Are we talking about 2/ 3 proposals ? 1 or 2 authors ? If the
response is yes, I still would not consider a proposal to address this
issue.

In this case, I would think of a more consensual approach... The
co-chair discuss directly with the authors and kindly explore/suggest
withdrawal of the proposal.
I must say that this has worked on multiple occasions in the past and
the authors have always been open to it.

But again, I understand your position might be different ;-).

 -M