[Ietf-lac] IETF QUIC WG interim meeting in Latin America; possibilities?

Gunnar Wolf gwolf at gwolf.org
Sun Feb 19 21:08:49 BRT 2017

Eggert, Lars dijo [Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 08:06:43AM +0000]:
> thank you very much for checking! That sounds like an interesting
> option (time and place depending, of course - Patagonia may be a bit
> of a stretch).
>
> We are at the moment also still chasing some other options in
> (non-US) North America, but I expect that we'll conclude in a month
> or two. I hope that aligns with your timeline.

Hello Lars,

I might be stretching this a bit, as I have so far not been more than
a IETF lurker. However, I work at Mexico's largest university (UNAM);
with over 300,000 students, we have several fitting auditoriums and
work spaces in our main campus. The main campus is in a very well
connected area of Mexico City.

I am a teacher at the Faculty of Engineering, which would be a
naturally fitting venue. If you estimate this is worth pursuing, I
will happily search for and prepare more specific offer.