[lacnog] Is it too late for a submission?

Ernie Rubi ernesto en cs.fiu.edu
Mie Ago 17 22:12:38 BRT 2011

Hi,

I would like to submit a paper and make a 20 minute presentation on my research involving legacy IPv4 numbers and their property rights.  I am employed at Florida International University in Miami, and I'm the senior network engineer for the AMPATH exchange point in Miami - Internet2 gateway connecting CLARA and other major caribbean and Central / South American networks to the US.

Please let me know if it's not too late.  My paper is complete and I can send it in right away.

Thanks,

Ernesto M. Rubi, J.D.
Sr. Network Engineer, AmPATH
Florida International University