[lacnog] Usando originAS del WHOIS para aceptar prefijos

Carlos M. Martinez carlosm3011 en gmail.com
Mie Ene 3 11:09:06 BRST 2018

That’ll be the plan. Our WHOIS database does have an “origin-as”
attribute but AFAIK it’s seldom used. We do have a wealth of
origination data in RPKI though.

thanks!

/Carlos