[lacnog] Wifi Hotspot with IPv6 support

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani en gmail.com
Sab Mayo 25 10:39:09 -03 2019

Hello Mike
Thanks for you reply.

What do you mean by very limited ipv6 support ? Do clients navigate over it
or is it just for management of the wireless routers ?
If there is navigation I wanted to undertand better how the authentication
process works in order to release the Internet conection in both v4 and v6
afterwards and also the logging of the address was given to a end user.

The point about customers asking for it I have the view that's not really a
point in order to provide IPv6 specially in a Hotspot system where de end
user knows nothing about it.

Regards
Fernando