[lacnog] 25,000 LIRs - An End to the Milestone Highs? [ripe]

Ricardo Patara patara en registro.br
Jue Oct 3 15:50:57 -03 2019

Hi Mehmet,

I agree with that. RIPE has been the RIR with most members for a long time and
has bee doing a great job.

My highlight was regarding the intents by companies to bypass the rules. Only that.

Regards,

Ricardo Patara