[lacnog]         Subasignación de prefijos a otro ASN y el tema con los RoA

Rubens Kuhl rubensk en gmail.com
Vie Feb 4 12:35:39 -03 2022

Telling others to jump off a cliff when you sell tickets for that is
just convenient, isn't it ?

I stand by everything I said when leasing: perform due diligence and
don't think it is all right just because the person profiting from it
tells you so. And that even blocks from pre-ICP2 RIRs can mean
trouble, depending on specifics.

Rubens